- 3-4 large Potatoes. cut into cubes
- 10-12 large cloves Garlic. chopped randomly
- 3-4 Chili. I like it hot, you can use as per your taste
- 1 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin and Coriander powder Roasted and freshly grounded
- 3 tbsp Fresh Green Coriander finely chopped
- 2-3 tbsp Oil. -for cooking.
First of all, peel the potatoes, wash them and cut it into cubes.
Now add oil in a large pan and heat it.
Now add cumin seeds and green chillies into the oil and let it splatter.
Add chopped garlic and fry till it turns golden brown on medium flame.
After that add potatoes and fry them until light brown.
Finally add salt, roasted powdered cumin and Corriander seeds, and freshly chopped green Corriander.
Mix well and Cook for another 5minutes.
Serve hot with laccha Paratha or chapatis or hot rice and daal and pickles.