My saviour dish..
When nothing strikes my mind regarding what to cook, I go for these flavourful and incredibly simple yet stunning garlicky potatoes.
Without delay let’s jump into the recipe.
- Potatoes. – 3-4 large, cut into cubes
- Garlic. -10-12 large cloves, chopped randomly
- Chili. -3-4 (I like it hot, you can use as per your taste)
- Cumin seeds -1tbs
- Roasted and freshly grounded cumin and Corriander seeds – 1/2 tbs
- Corriander -3tbs, finely chopped
- Oil. -for cooking.
- First of all, peel the potatoes, wash them and cut it into cubes.
- Now add oil in a large pan and heat it.
- Now add cumin seeds and green chillies into the oil and let it splatter.
- Add chopped garlic and fry till it turns golden brown on medium flame.
- After that add potatoes and fry them till light brown.
- Finally add salt, roasted powdered cumin and Corriander seeds, and freshly chopped green Corriander.
- Mix well and Cook for another 5minutes.
- Serve hot with laccha Paratha or chapaties or hot rice and daal and pickles.