Microwave Rice cooking!!
The easiest of all.
However, when we hear microwave, we are intimidated by its technicalities, like what must be the right temperature to cook, the correct time setting for a perfectly cooked food.
Out of all microwave dishes, this jeera rice is extremely simple to try. It’s obviously as yummy and flavourful and earthy as it can get when its prepared in a pressure cooker or rice cooker.
Let’s carry on with this.
- Rice – 1cup (For 4 person)
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tbs
- Clarified butter/ghee – 1tbs
- Salt – 1/4tbs
- Water – as per requirement
- First of all, take rice in a bowl and wash it really well so that all the impurities are gone.
- Now, take a Borosil glass microwavable flask and put some ghee/clarified butter in it, also add cumin seeds and mix with a spoon.
- Now, place the bowl with ghee and cumin seeds in the microwave (in microwave mode) for 1 minute and cook.
- Now take out the flask and add washed rice and salt, mix everything well and add water to it. (measure the water level with your fingertips, it must be little above an inch mark on your finger)
- Finally, Cook in Microwave mode for 18 minutes. (Covering while cooking is optional).
- At last, you are going to get fragrant and fluffy jeera rice all for you and your family.
You can team it with rajma.